Niekrenz Manor House
● Niekrenz
The Niekrenz manor house was once owned by Karl von Levetzow.
The manor house is a two-story plaster-faced building. The entrance area on the courtyard side features a balcony supported by columns. The estate was owned by Karl von Levetzow in the early 19th century. In 1878, Heinrich August Stever acquired the estate, and it was still owned by the Stever family in 1924. During the GDR era, it was used for municipal purposes. It has been privately owned since 1999 and has been renovated.